Minato Sakai and his teammates from Tendaiji Academy, representing Osaka Japan, easily make it through the 1st round of the tournament thank you to the overwhelming power of their unique Gunpla, the Tryon 3. Other rivals that Sekai Kamiki and his comrades met at the Nielsen Labs, such as the Gabai Institute from Kagoshima and the Toritsu Academy from Niigata, likewise survive the first round.
As the tournament enters its second round, the top-seeded Gunpla Academy finally enters battle. The Gunpla Academy’s third fighter is Shia Kijima, the girl who taught Sekai how to repair the Build Burning. The attention of the whole venue is focused on the Gunpla Academy as it battles Honmoku Academy, representing Kanagawa. But its team leader, Wilfrid Kijima, orders Shia to sortie alone as a penalty for waiting until the very last minute to complete her Gunpla. Now Shia’s G-Portent must confront Honmoku Academy on its own.
Related Gundam Product (Gunpla Model Kit) :
- Bandai Hobby HGBF Build Burning Gundam “Gundam Build Fighters Try” Action Figure (1/144 Scale)
- Bandai Hobby HGBF Lightning Gundam “Gundam Build Fighters Try” Action Figure (1/144 Scale)
- Bandai Hobby SDBF Winning Gundam Model Kit
- Bandai Hobby HGBF 1/144 Gundam Amazing Red Warrior Model Kit
- Bandai Hobby HGBF Powered GM Cardigan “Gundam Build Fighters Try” Action Figure (1/144 Scale)
- Bandai Hobby HGBF R-GyaGya Model Kit (1/144 Scale)
- Bandai Hobby HGBF Beargguy III Kai “Build Fighters Try” Action Figure
- Bandai Hobby HGBF EZ-8 Kai “Build Fighters Try” Action Figure
- Bandai Hobby HGBF #15 Gouf R35 “Build Fighters” Model Kit (1/144 Scale)
- Bandai Hobby HGBF 1/144 Mega Shiki Model Kit
- Bandai Hobby BB#396 SD Build Burning Gundam Model Kit
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on this site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.