In the 2nd round of the tournament, the team Try Fighters will be facing team SD-R from Toritsu Academy, representing Niigata. These 3 brothers are formidable enemies, who have made it this far by thoroughly analyzing their opponents’ data, and then using their SD Gundams to execute precision tactics with skillful teamwork. As rival players look on, the battle finally begins.
The Try Fighters must search through a huge haunted castle, watching out for enemy attacks. But due to Yuuma’s unexpected weak point, they fall for their opponent’s plan, and the Try Fighters are split up. Fumina heads underground to rejoin her teammates, and finds that a time bomb has been planted to block her path. Meanwhile, Sekai and Yuuma have fallen underground and are now in peril due to the enemy’s Absorb System, which pins down their machines by absorbing Plavsky particles.
Related Gundam Product (Gunpla Model Kit) :
- Bandai Hobby HGBF Build Burning Gundam “Gundam Build Fighters Try” Action Figure (1/144 Scale)
- Bandai Hobby HGBF Lightning Gundam “Gundam Build Fighters Try” Action Figure (1/144 Scale)
- Bandai Hobby SDBF Winning Gundam Model Kit
- Bandai Hobby HGBF 1/144 Gundam Amazing Red Warrior Model Kit
- Bandai Hobby HGBF Powered GM Cardigan “Gundam Build Fighters Try” Action Figure (1/144 Scale)
- Bandai Hobby HGBF R-GyaGya Model Kit (1/144 Scale)
- Bandai Hobby HGBF Beargguy III Kai “Build Fighters Try” Action Figure
- Bandai Hobby HGBF EZ-8 Kai “Build Fighters Try” Action Figure
- Bandai Hobby HGBF #15 Gouf R35 “Build Fighters” Model Kit (1/144 Scale)
- Bandai Hobby HGBF 1/144 Mega Shiki Model Kit
- Bandai Hobby BB#396 SD Build Burning Gundam Model Kit
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on this site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.