This new version of Heavyarms by Hajime Katoki, Gundam designer. It was designed in the style of the Gundam Wing OVA “Endless Waltz” (EW) series. This kit was created as part of the new Gundam Wing manga, titled “Glory of the Defeated,” which uses the Gundam Endless Waltz design aesthetic for its mobile suits.
Featuring its iconic powerfull gattling gun and full load out of missiles, this Gundam release also includes its arm mounted combat knife weapon as well as an optional beam saber attachement in the arm to recreate a fight just like in the TV series.
June, 11 2014
#6,163 in Toys & Games
#1 in Toys & Games > Hobbies > Models & Model Kits >
Model Kits > Figure Kits > Robot Kits
Average Customer Review:
4.8 out of 5 stars(45 customer reviews)
- I consider Heavyarms the easiest Master Grade I have ever built,
- It is recommend to a beginner in Master Grade,
- The inner frame part is great and the parts fit together perfectly,
- The reasembly is so simple,
- Anyone can go in and paint their missiles to make Heavyarms,
- Good manueverability in the joints, make you easy change the poses,
- The color applications are just right and add a sense of uniqueness to the mobile suit,
- This Gunpla also features an arm gimmick that allows you to pull out a beam saber,
- It has close appearance to the real Heavyarms.
- It isn’t perfect, downsides can be dealt with or fixed
- the “beam gatling gun” has a very hard time getting into the hand
- The blue striped parts Heavy Amrs in the chest. They are seperate.
- Occasionally when you fiddle around with the legs part, they tend to pop off.
Buy Here (Click the Image) :
Disclaimer:All images and videos here are property of their respective owners and used for reference purpose only. We claim no rights to it unless otherwise stated. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on this site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.